Wednesday, January 13, 2010

love story

Taylor Swift - Love StoryWe were both young when I first saw youI close my eyesAnd the flashback startsI'm standing thereOn a balcony of summer airSee the lights,See the party, the ball gownsI see you make your way through the crowdYou say helloLittle did I knowThat you were Romeo you were throwing pebblesAnd my daddy said stay away from JulietAnd I was crying on the staircaseBegging you please don't go, and I said:Romeo take me somewhere we can be aloneI'll be waiting all there's left to do is runYou'll be the prince and I'll be the princessIt's a love story baby just say yesSo I sneak out to the garden to see youWe keep quiet cause we're dead if they knowSo close your eyesEscape this town for a little whileCause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letterAnd my daddy said stay away from JulietBut you were everything to meI was begging you please don't go and I said:Romeo take me somewhere we can be aloneI'll be waiting all there's left to do is runYou'll be the prince and I'll be the princessIt's a love story baby just say yesRomeo save me, they try to tell me how to feelThis love is difficult, but it's real,Don't be afraidWe'll make it out of this messIt's a love story baby just say yes, oh,I got tired of waitingWondering if you were ever coming aroundMy faith in you was fadingWhen I met you on the outskirts of town I said:Romeo save me I've been feeling so aloneI keep waiting for you but you never comeIs this in my head, I don't know what to thinkHe knealt to the ground and pulled out a ringAnd said:Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be aloneI love you and that's all I really knowI talked to your dad go pick out a white dressIt's a love story baby just say yesOh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh, ohCause we were both young when I first saw youLyrics Lirik Lagu Taylor Swift - Love Story

No comments:

Post a Comment